Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frost Deathknight

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kampuff

Frost Deathknight Empty
PostSubject: Frost Deathknight   Frost Deathknight EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:45 pm

Name: Chris Tucker
Where are you from?: England

Armory Link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Executus&cn=Claiyre

Char. Name: Caliyre
Char. Class: DeathKnight
Char. Level: 80

Professions (level and please add any rare/epic recipes you may have): Jewelcrafting 450/Skinning 450

Are you able to raid the required days(Wednesday, Sunday and Monday? 19:30 - 23:00): Yes
Have you read and understand the guild rules?!: Yes

Raid Progress: On this Character I have only done 4/12 icc 10 and 5/12 icc 25 but I have a main character who has 6/12 ICC10 HC and 7/12 ICC 25 so I know full tactics for these bosses

Naxxramas (WotLK 10) -
Naxxramas (WotLK 25) -
Sanctum (10) -
Sanctum (25) -
EoE (10) -
EoE (25) -
Ulduar (10 / HC) -
Ulduar (25 / HC) -
ToTc (10 / HC) -
ToTc (25 / HC) -
Onyxia (WotLK 10) -
Onyxia (WotLK 25) -
ICC (10) - 4/12
ICC (25) - 5/12

Current/Previous Guild/s: Nothing Worth mentioning
Why did you leave your previous guild?: Not a raiding guild
Why do you wanna join us?: Looking for a guild with good progress

The best part of the game for me is: My dps, I have 5.4k Gearscore and struggle getting into 'Good Groups' but since I started going to ICC there hasn't been a dps under 5.8k GS that can beat me. I feel it's a matter of skill over gear
Your guildleader just bubbled while tanking Malygos. What do you do? Carry on flying, killing flying mobs
Do you think a Druid can be MT? Yes, but so can all tanks
You would like to do an instance, how do you go about getting a group for it? Join LFG tool and do dailies till it pops
You're in the worst pickup group ever. How do you get out of this mess xD? Just leave it

Anything else you think we should know about you plz do tell: This is my second apply because I feel both my characters are capable of raiding with you and I'm comfortable on both, (Kampuf is my main)
Back to top Go down
Insomniac

Insomniac

Frost Deathknight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost Deathknight   Frost Deathknight EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:12 pm

Kampuff wrote:
Name: Chris Tucker

Frost Deathknight Fsdf10 ?
Back to top Go down
Kampuff

Frost Deathknight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost Deathknight   Frost Deathknight EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:30 pm

Yeah, that's not me Razz
Same name, but I'm not American, a movie star, or over 20 years old
Back to top Go down
Carlingz

Carlingz

Frost Deathknight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost Deathknight   Frost Deathknight EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:19 pm

Give me a chat ingame and we can sort what main ur wishing to raid with!
Back to top Go down
Nighttime

Frost Deathknight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost Deathknight   Frost Deathknight EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:51 pm

question, why the agility cloak?
Back to top Go down
Kampuff

Frost Deathknight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost Deathknight   Frost Deathknight EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:54 pm

Nighttime wrote:
question, why the agility cloak?

I have no need for haste as a frost DK, I get all mine from self buffs. Because I don't stack agility it gives a fair amount of bonus crit percentage.
Back to top Go down
Nighttime

Frost Deathknight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost Deathknight   Frost Deathknight EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 pm

rofl haste is nearly next best thing to strength for a frost Dk as you use alot of haste in that spec, as a dk you should get the strength cloak not agility cloak you aint a hunter or rogue or druid or shaman
Back to top Go down
Kampuff

Frost Deathknight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost Deathknight   Frost Deathknight EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:46 pm

-.- If you want to make a DK and try and beat my dps be my guest, it works very well for dps 'Why fix what isn't broke?'
Back to top Go down
Insomniac

Insomniac

Frost Deathknight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost Deathknight   Frost Deathknight EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:31 pm

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!!

btw he is a DK Smile Blood i think ^^,

any anwser for this poor fella yet btw ?
Back to top Go down
Nighttime

Frost Deathknight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost Deathknight   Frost Deathknight EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:47 pm

Accepted give me a whisper in game
Back to top Go down
Kampuff

Frost Deathknight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost Deathknight   Frost Deathknight EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:08 pm

Sure, name the time, I'll name the location.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Frost Deathknight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost Deathknight   Frost Deathknight Empty

Back to top Go down

Frost Deathknight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Important Information :: Applications-
Jump to: