Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Demo/Destro lock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nikolass

Demo/Destro lock Empty
PostSubject: Demo/Destro lock   Demo/Destro lock EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:42 am

Name:Nikolas
Where are you from?:Cyprus Very Happy

About your character:

Char. Name:Nikolas
Char. Class:Warlock
Char. Level:80

Professions (level and please add any rare/epic recipes you may have):
Tailoring 446/450 and Enchanting 321/450 but none epic recipes cause no full professions :S
Are you able to raid the required days(Wednesday, Sunday and Monday? 19:30 - 23:00):Yes i am able to raid the required days !Very Happy
Have you read and understand the guild rules?!: Yes i have read and understand the guild rules

Raid Progress:

Naxxramas (WotLK 10) -Cleared
Naxxramas (WotLK 25) -Cleared
Sanctum (10) -Cleared
Sanctum (25) -Cleared
EoE (10) -Cleared
EoE (25) -None
Ulduar (10 / HC) -10/14 Normal, None heroic
Ulduar (25 / HC) -11/14 Normal, None heroic
ToTc (10 / HC) -5/5 Normal, 4/5 Heroic
ToTc (25 / HC) -5/5 Normal, None heroic
Onyxia (WotLK 10) -Cleared
Onyxia (WotLK 25) -Cleared
ICC (10) -9/12 Normal, 3/12 Heroic
ICC (25) -9/12 Normal, 1/12 heroic

Current/Previous Guild/s:Conviction, Immortal onions
Why did you leave your previous guild?:I left Conviction because i quited wow for a while and immortal onions got disbanded so i had to leave
Why do you wanna join us?:To have some fun with you and make some more progress and help guild Very Happy

The best part of the game for me is:
Your guildleader just bubbled while tanking Malygos. What do you do?Fight until bubble is over or just stay to die ;s
Do you think a Druid can be MT?Ofc Very Happy
You would like to do an instance, how do you go about getting a group for it?With guild mates or if they are no interested by dungeon finder!
You're in the worst pickup group ever. How do you get out of this mess xD?Explain to people boss fights and help them !

Anything else you think we should know about you plz do tell:Maybe some days cant raid with you because of girl friend, you know if i dont go with her she will kill me but i am 99.9% sure that i am able to raid the required days.....I like sk8ing in my freetime and i am not a hardcore wow player.
Back to top Go down
ellinas1995

Demo/Destro lock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demo/Destro lock   Demo/Destro lock EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:59 pm

Nikolasgr character name sry
Back to top Go down

Demo/Destro lock
Page 1 of 1