Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maráfritzel, retridin 5791 gearscore

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maráfrit

Maráfritzel, retridin 5791 gearscore Empty
PostSubject: Maráfritzel, retridin 5791 gearscore   Maráfritzel, retridin 5791 gearscore EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 10:19 pm

Name:Maráfritzel
Where are u from?: Norway

Resto druid. 2877 spell power unbuffed, 846 mp5, 15% haste unbuffed.

Char. name: Maráfritzel
Char. class: Paladin
Chat. Level : 80

Proff: Eh Razz Skinning 260 and Herb 110

Are you able to raid the required days(Wednesday, Sunday and Monday? 19:30 - 23:00): I can raid 3/3... sometimes 2/3
Raid Progress:

Naxxramas (WotLK 10) - like 8 bosses down
Naxxramas (WotLK 25) - 5 bosses down Razz
Sanctum (10) - Cleared
Sanctum (25) - Cleared
EoE (10) - No
EoE (25) - No
Ulduar (10) - Like 6
Ulduar (25) - like.... 4
Toc 10/25 (HC) - 3 bosses
Onyxia (WotLK 10) - Yes
Onyxia (WotLK 25) - Yes
ICC (10) - 8/12
ICC (25) - 8/12
(I can tacs for 12/12)
Just have to read abit more on: Blood-Queen,Sindragosa and Lich king... i can the tacs on the 3 bosses i writed 80% Very Happy Ill start read at once i get invited Smile

Current/Previous Guild/s: LoThe Betrayers
Why did you leave your previous guild?: The guild masterstopped the guild (sorry didnt find the right word)
Why do you wanna join us?: I really want to do The Lich King, and i know that this guild is good enough to do it.

The best part of the game for me is: Raid, have fun... and ofc do it SERIUOS!

Your guildleader just bubbled while tanking Malygos. The ill would be verry angry... and leave Razz

Do you think a Druid can be MT? Yea... in my last guild i had a druid MT Smile

You would like to do an instance, how do you go about getting a group for it? Asking guild/ trade or just go in as healer takes like 1min.
I Would ask the guild first Very Happy I got tank os, but pretty bad gear... 4.4k gearscore... so i could tank, then we get fast into a grp

You're in the worst pickup group ever. How do you get out of this mess xD? LoL ") I would leave... but not if it was guildrun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Insomniac

Insomniac

Maráfritzel, retridin 5791 gearscore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maráfritzel, retridin 5791 gearscore   Maráfritzel, retridin 5791 gearscore EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:58 pm

what an odd name
Back to top Go down

Maráfritzel, retridin 5791 gearscore
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Important Information :: Applications-
Jump to: